Saturday, March 3, 2012

Updates from Amy--important, please read carefully

Happy second weekend of shows!

Great job last night! Some friends of ours came to last night's performance, and I realized as I was talking to them afterward how very proud I am to be part of this show. To anyone who asks me about it, I brag and brag about you guys, and tell them they have to come see it and would have a fantastically fun evening. You guys rock!

Has anyone seen the two missing hunters' hats? We'd like to find them before tonight!

For tonight, tomorrow, and next weekend, we will have to do quite a bit of tear down and set up. I am planning to make an assignment sheet for everyone, so we can all do our part with all this work. I plan to include some job for everyone over the next two weeks--it's fine for family members to do your assignment in your place, but I would like to ask that each of you carry out your assigned responsibility. In particular, I will need folks to set up at 12:30 tomorrow--if you are available for that, please text me at 832-248-8053 or email me jcookfamily@sbcglobal.net or tell me tonight. Thanks!

Amy
(PS If you are still reading the blog, here is a treat for you--today is Dale Pollack's birthday--he is running rails for us. If you go tell him Happy Birthday this evening, he will have a birthday cookie for you (Don't worry, Dale, I'm bringing them for you to share.)--See you all tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment